Children at Ditton C of E Junior School enjoy wearing their school uniform as it fosters a pride in personal appearance and a sense of belonging to the school.
Our uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt, blue jumper or cardigan
- Grey skirt, shorts or trousers
- Light blue, check dress during the summer months
- Flat black shoes (no sandals or trainers)
- Socks or tights must be white, grey or black
- Hair accessories must be blue or black
P.E. tops need to be purchased in the allocated house colour; Red, yellow, green or blue.
PE kits consist of trainers/plimsolls and grey/black shorts or tracksuit bottoms.
All of the uniform Is available from Pages in Maidstone – Pages Schoolwear – Ditton CE Junior School
Attached below is information regarding Pages' current opening arrangements in line with Government restrictions.