Our most recent SIAMS report found that:
- The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Ditton Junior School as a Church of
- England school are good
- The distinctiveness of the school as a church school is made clear to families whose
- children move from the infant school.
- The current headteacher has raised morale and achievement by building a sense of
- community, which is based on Christian values.
- Pupils’ spiritual development is good, as a result of the many opportunities to reflect, to think deeply, and to pray.